Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine Bunting Made From Cupcake Wrappers

The other day at Walmart, 
I found the most adorable cupcake wrappers.
Aren't they pretty?


 I just had to make something festive out of them, 
and this is what I came up with:
A Valentine Bunting.



It was quite simple.  I ironed several of the wrappers flat with an iron, then glued the centers onto round paper doilies.  A little hot glue attached them to a piece of jute, and that's it!


My mantle is decorated fairly simple right now.  I guess I liked the sparkly, winter things I had up and waited a little too long for Valentines - since it is only 1 week away.  I think the bunting helps.


How about you?  Are you ready for Valentines Day, or has it caught you by surprise, too?



I'm linking up at Tatertots & Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment